- Length 80 feet
- Lower Deck: 6 air conditioned cabins and a shower.
- Berthing for 29
- Main Deck: Fully air conditioned galley with salon seating
for 20 anglers.
- Two restrooms with one shower.
- Observation seating on bow.
- TV, DVD, Stereo.
- Upper Deck: Observation seating, walk around deck
EQUIPMENT: Remodeled in 2006
- Twin Diesels
- Two 30KW Generators
- Cruising speed: 13 knots
- 3,000 gallon fuel capacity
- 2,400 mile cruising range
- 2 fresh water makers
- The latest in electronic safety and fish finding equipment
including a color side scanning sonar
- Four (4) Stern Bait Tanks, One (1) Bow Bait Tank and
a Below Deck Bait Slammer with a bait capacity of well
over 200 scoops of bait.
- An eight (8) ton blast freezer, fish hold and a two ton
fish chiller to bring fish back to the dock, sushi quality
- One (1) 14' Skiff with launch boom
- Four (4) tackle racks.
With a ZONE 2 designation, we are not your average sportfishing
operation. On the INTERNATIONAL STAR, we are serious
about sportfishing, comfort and flexibility. Our motto
is, "Sportfishing Your Way." We want your trip to be
everything you expect and more. While we offer great
open party package trips, our customized charters are where
the real adventure begins.
The INTERNATIONAL STAR is beautifully appointed with an
array of equipment and tackle on board, ready for any bite. Our
2400 mile range allows us to take you to places unspoiled
by the scores of short-range operators and private yachts. You
write the agenda, you create your own unique experience.